A list of things I'd like to share at this time:
- It took me so very long, but I finished my real estate class and took the license exam and passed it! I'm now a licensed realtor. I never pictured that happening in my life, but life is weird. Also my job is somewhat terrifying on a daily basis now that I actually have to, you know, work and stuff. I saw former co-worker BFF this weekend and she was telling me how she reads entire books at work sometimes and she can take days off whenever she feels like it and OMG how I miss that. Because from what I've been told, real estate takes no days off. Hopefully this insanity will pay off when we start selling houses and I make some money. Money good. I like money.
- My stepdad had a heart attack this weekend. He's stable for now buttt...the future is not looking so great. He's 80, so it's just plain scary. My mom is literally the best person on this planet and I feel so bad when she has to go through stuff like this. Also, we were going to New York later this month to see my brother but that's been indefinitely postponed. I was kind of looking forward to it but shit happens. I just hope my stepdad can get stronger and live a lot longer. That rhymes.
- Okay. Okay, so reunited GNR played a show on Friday. Axl and Slash were on the same stage for the first time in 23 years. More than that, Axl looked (from what few pics and video I've seen, cameras weren't allowed in) hot and sounded amazing and was smiling all the time. He looks happy! I love a happy Axl.
As I've said before, I've been in this weird Blake Shelton-Gwen Stefani place in my life for a few months, but it's time to come out of Axl fangirl hibernation, as I have on and off for the last nearly 25 years. I love being an Axl/GNR fan. I've been doing it most of my life and it's just so...satisfying. It makes me happy. I just love Axl so much, you guys! Oh my god. Not to mention the fact that he's been out of our lives for almost 2 years. That's too long. I miss him so much when he's gone. Sigh.
- I met a little black dog today. His name is Jack. He had puppy breath.
- Nothing too interesting at home currently. Josh and I are good, my dogs are idiots and I love them, and I am always obsessing over buying a new house. It will happen some time next year. Oh, yes.
That is all. I miss y'all. Rock on.
I just paid $7.00 for a 2 month membership so I guess I'm in this now. It's like 2008 all over again up in here! Going through my old icons is fun.
I don't really have anything constructive to say at the moment so here is a list of what I'm watching lately:
- Madame Secretary
- CSI (sort of...I mean, you break up my OTP with one sentence and never address it ever again, I'm gonna lose the tiny shred of interest I had in this old ass show)
- Big Bang Theory (also sort of...the Lenny and Shamy show doesn't get my juices flowing)
- Modern Family
- The Good Wife
- Vampire Diaries
- How to Get Away with Murder
- NCIS: New Orleans
I know, my life is incredibly exciting, please don't be so jealous, it's embarrassing.
Hi, friends. I really have not a single interesting thing to say lately. I wish I did. But I do not. So...happy Halloween and rock on.